I’ve seen a few different Spring tags doing the rounds in the blogging world and although I wasn’t tagged to do this I thought I would anyways because it’s something different to what I usually do 🙂
1. Do you change up your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, how?
Not too dramatically. I just tend to opt for more of a dewy look, with a lot of bronzer and highlight. I do love wearing brighter lipsticks in Spring though.
2. What’s your favourite Spring fragrance?
I don’t really use a certain fragrance depending on the season. However, Gucci Envy Me has been one of my favourites for many years now. Very fresh and floral – perfect for Spring!
3. What’s going to be your favourite accessory this Spring?
I can’t really think of an accessory. I don’t like to wear too many accessories in general. I think statement necklaces are cute for all seasons.
4. What’s going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring?
I’m going to challenge myself this Spring with something different and try to wear more shorts and skirts – I hardly ever wear these pieces of clothing but I really want to mix things up this Spring.
5. What are your Top 3 favourite Spring nail polishes?
Lately I have been obsessed with the Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days in Eternal Lilac and Enduring Pink. Such pretty, pastel shades for Spring. Another one of my favourites for Spring is the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Frutti Petutie.
6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in Spring?
Sandals, hands down! So cute and comfy.
7. What’s your favourite Spring jacket?
I don’t really wear jackets much in Spring. Usually a light cardigan will do or a blazer.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post 🙂 ❤️
Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin for more updates 🙂