Hey guys! So I was nominated by the lovely Zeenat for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for nominating me. To be honest, I was rather surprised when I saw that I was nominated for this because I’m relatively new to the blogging world and was not expecting it. So I’m really grateful and excited to be doing this :). I think the Liebster Award is a great way for bloggers to get to know each other and spread the love! 🙂
1. In your post, link back to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
4. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know about your nominations and give them a link to your post so that they can learn about the award.
The nominated questions:
1. What does your perfect chill day consist of?
My perfect chill day consists of being at home in my pyjamas and doing what I love best like reading a good book, blogging/reading other blogs or watching some good ol TV!
It’s really hard for me to choose a favourite drugstore lipstick because I have so many. Currently though, I’m loving the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Picking. For highend, it would definately have to be the YSL Rouge Volupte in No. 9 – Caress Pink.
3. If you had to swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
I really don’t know haha, I’ve always wanted to be a male for a day to see what it’s like being a male (am I weird??!?).
4. What are some of your favourite blogs to read?
I’m new to the blogging world so while I don’t have a favourite right now, I love to read all the bloggers that I’m following and my followers, they’re all awesome!
5. If you had a $500 voucher to spend in ANY store, which one would it be?
Probably Myer or Sephora (which is finally opening in Aus) so I can buy all the makeup that I want!
6. Would you ever consider making a youtube channel?
I haven’t given that much thought, we’ll see how things go. For now I’m pretty fine with just writing my blog, I love writing!
7. Which do you prefer from pointed, square, squoval or almond shape nails on yourself?
My nails are kind of squoval so I’d say squoval although I do like square as well.
8. All time favourite skincare product?
I don’t have an all time fave, mainly because I think I’m yet to find something I REALLY love. I have sensitive skin so it’s hard to find something that my skin won’t react to. But currently I’m loving the Philosophy range of skin care, so far so good!
Autumn (fall) and Spring!
I love O.P.I. I just wish it was cheaper for us nail polish lovers in Aus 😦
11. What drugstore product do you prefer over highend?
I think the Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder is super amazing and a lot better than many highend products. I actually prefer it over my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus.
I apologise in advance if you’ve already been nominated for the Liebster Award. Here are the questions… Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better! 🙂
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite drugstore foundation? Highend?
3. Favourite red lipstick?
4. Who are some of your favourite beauty vloggers?
5. What is your favourite lip balm/treatment?
6. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand? Highend?
7. What is your favourite season?
8. What is your favourite mascara?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. Name one celebrity who always has great makeup?
11. What is one makeup product you really want to try?
I really look forward to getting to know you all better! 🙂